Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hooray for exercise!!

Since my last post I joined a gym in town. I have been able to work out a couple times so far and to attend two classes there. My favorite class was the zumba class. It's a Latin dance class. I definitely had to laugh at myself a lot, but it was great exercise for my heart. I'm just glad it was all women in the class! I went yesterday afternoon for a quick jaunt on the treadmill. I wanted to see how far I could go my first time trying to jog since...well, I can't even remember the last time! I did a slow jog, but I was so excited that I was able to jog a mile!! I have wanted for a long time to run a 5k, so maybe this could be the start!

As far as my eating, I haven't been doing very well. I have been pretty much eating at maintenance level. I can't remember what I weighed the last time I posted, but I think I'm still around the same weight. I just honestly haven't been dedicated to journaling. I just haven't had the drive to journal. It's such a struggle for me sometimes. Tomorrow is the final day of my challenge from Neal; I'm no where near that goal.

Well, my goal this week is to journal every day. I hope to post here Friday with that news. I know that's the key component I'm missing out on. If you talk to me this week (via computer or whatever), please keep me accountable. I know I'm weak in this area!!

Weight to go: 19.8 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment