Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Today was a nice start to the New Year. Neal is home today, and it's been nice spending time with him and our boys. We are so very blessed by God.

I weighed in this morning, and I'm here to post my progress. :o) I have been trying to cut out all milk products this week in an effort to see if that helps Caleb with his eczema (we think he is allergic to milk and he is still nursing). No milk means no ice cream, cookies, chocolate, cake, butter, and cheese. Boy, is it tough! I haven't seen much change with his eczema yet, but it sure is helping me on my diet!

Pounds lost to date: 17
Pounds left to lose by February 1 (challenge from Neal): 7.8
Pounds left to lose overall: 20.8

I am hoping to put up some updated pictures when I hit the 20 pounds lost mark. Maybe next Friday? We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment