Friday, January 8, 2010

24 days left in this challenge...

I wondered when Neal gave me my new challenge for February 1 if I could do it. There are still 24 days to go. I still have a long way to go, but I am seeing that it may be possible to reach it!

Thank You, Lord, for helping me this week with my goal. I was certainly not perfect with my eating, but I was able to have a good week overall. I lost 1.8 pounds this week! I finally got under the 20 pounds to go mark! Yeah!! That was a big mental boost, for sure. I am now half a pound away from losing the weight I gained with my Caleb pregnancy. I am hoping that next week I will be able to post that I've lost all my Caleb weight and that I will be able to post another set of updated pictures.

Weight left to lose by February 1: 6 lbs.
Weight left to lose overall: 19 lbs.
Weight lost so far: 18.8 lbs.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to see updated pictures of my thinning sister. :-)

    ReplyDelete