Friday, October 16, 2009

Losing sight.

Sometimes I find that I lose sight of my goal. There are times when I feel super energized and excited about working at losing weight. There are other times when I just want to eat what I want to eat. I guess it's really rebelling against the process. For the last couple of weeks we've had visitors on and off, and I've used that as an excuse to not eat very well. I weighed in this morning, and I was about half a pound more than I was two weeks ago. So, today, I am trying to get back on the bandwagon again. I'm finding it difficult to stay motivated, but I know I do not want to give up!

So...

12 lbs. lost so far.
25.8 lbs. to go.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your motivation! I am not doing well while being up here.... usually I am not. :-(

    ReplyDelete