Friday, September 25, 2009

Another 1.8 pounds down!!!

I was able to lose another 1.8 lbs. this week...Praise the Lord!! I have been trying to fit more deliberate exercise into my schedule. I have enjoyed doing the wii fit and taking long walks by myself (when Neal is home to be with the boys).

A friend of mine on facebook quoted this verse, and I think it's a good motivation for me as a wife to lose weight and take care of my body...After all, I do need physical strength to be able to do the things I'm called to do (esp. keep up with a 3 year old, 2 year old, and a 5 month old!). Thanks for the verse, Jennifer O.!

Prov 31:17 She girds herself with strength And makes her arms strong.

The Proverbs 31 wife is my hero, so this is one way I'm hopefully getting to be more like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment