Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wendy's is my friend!

Today I had to take Caleb to the drs. for his 2 month shots... :o( He is still snoozing from the experience three hours later. Poor little guy!

My mom watched the big boys so I could take Caleb for a semi-peaceful visit to the pediatrician. Because she watched them up until lunch time, I ran to Wendy's to get something for all of us for lunch.

I got a double stack and a chicken go wrap for lunch. I also ate a few of the boys' fries. I really wasn't sure on the calories, but I found out for the burger and wrap it was 660 altogether! Not too shabby!

It's nice to know that when I'm on a "diet" that I can still have something like Wendy's to eat. :o) Although I did choose not to have a Frosty since I've got a special dessert in the freezer for tonight... If I wasn't counting calories, I'd probably just go for both.

I also weighed myself this morning, and my weight was already down almost a pound from the day before. That was very encouraging.

I've got over 1400 left for the day. Hopefully I will use them wisely. :o)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! So what is your special dessert for tonight? You make me want to run out to Wendy's right away! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the dessert. I made something out of the Kraft magazine. Pretty simple, really. Oreo cookies crushed up, then mint chocolate chip ice cream softened and put over that (although I mixed the ice cream and oreos instead of keeping them as 2 layers), then a layer of cool whip on top. Then frozen. Sort of like an ice cream cake. YUM. :o)

    ReplyDelete